A group of lawyers who were once beneficiaries of His Excellency Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso’s free education programms from Kano State, were yesterday called to Bar.
Led by Barr MB Shehu Fagge, the new lawyers paid a courtesy visit today, 28th July, 2021, to His Excellency, Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso to present their bar Certificates/License and to also seek for his blessings.
They also presented their newly established legal group named “Kwankwasiyya Legal Clinic”, which is an organization that seeks to provide free legal services to the less privileged persons and communities in distress.
H.E Sen. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso appreciated their passion for the community service and gave them his blessings. He also called upon them to always remain people of good characters. The names are;
- Abdulrahman Isa M Esq (Fagge).
- Musa Muhammad Sharif Esq (Fagge).
- Nura Abdullahi Esq (Fagge).
- Aliyu Adamu M. Esq (Fagge)
- Mannir Shehu Abdullahi Esq (Warawa)
- Nura Isah Abdullahi Esq (MMC)
- Salisu Abdullahi Haladu Esq (Dala)
- Muhammad Bashir Dalhatu Esq (Fagge)
- Umar Ibrahim Yahya Esq (Gwale)
- Muhammad Abdulrahman Esq (Danbatta)
- Aliyu Yahy Hussaini Esq (KMC).
- Hamisu Saddam Esq (Nasarawa).
- Muhammad Imba Esq (Gwale).
- Abba Muhammad Bello Esq (Nasarawa)
- Lawal Ali Ibrahim Esq (Nasarawa)
- Shuaibu Uba Esq (kun cat)
- Bilya Abubakar Esq (Nasarawa)
- Sadiq Abubakar Usman Esq (Gwale)
- Surayya Isah Esq (KMC)
- Dauda Mustapha Esq (Nasarawa)
- Fadila Muhammad Ahmad Esq (KMC).